Friday, August 9, 2013

Free Spirit Off the Cuff? No, ON. Definitely ON the Cuff.

One of my favorite ideas is shared in a Robert Frost poem.  That idea is the road less travelled is totally worth it.  My plan on this blog is to share bits and pieces that I have discovered in the four corners of the internet that convey a free spirit...a walk apart from others, if you will.  And while I don't consider the first item that I share as the be all, end all, mega-gypsy bling bling that will set the bar for other posts, it will embody some of my prefered picks on Pinterest.  Quite frankly, I do like it quite a bit.  I hope you do, too.

 
Etched metal? Soldered copper wing? Leather Cuff?  C'mon.  Convince me that this is not the work of a free spirit.  This little bird shouts from the treetops, "I belong on your wrist!"  It also helps that I really like the color red.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment